Mid Season Break Activity!

Good Evening Managers,

I hope you all have been enjoying your mid season breaks.

We briefly discussed an enjoyable task where you were required to research a memorable goal by a player of your choice. Now is the chance to do this by replying to this post.

You could:

1. Discuss why this goal is memorable.
  2. Explain why you have chosen this player.
  3. Include a video link or picture.

I look forward to your responses… And please, I would appreciate it if you kept the goals against Arsenal to a minimal (Messia)! 🙂

Thanks,

The Chairman

4 thoughts on “Mid Season Break Activity!

1. Dear chairman,

I choose thiery Henry for his fantastic goal agints Man U October 2000 a superb volley striat past the keeper and into the top bins.

This player had the vision wether passing or shooting and along with vengers coaching and berkamps passing he was a goal machine

My video is Thiery Henry’s volley vs Manchester United | HD – October 2000

2. Player= Sergio Aguero

Why I chose this= I chose this goal because in 2012 Man City and United was both on 86 points before the match. United beat Sunderland 1-0 to get to 89 points with the 56 GD. Now QPR are winning 2-1 but City scores, to make it 2-2. But Sergio Aguerooooooooooooooooo shoots and scores to win the title with the 64GD. Overall The champions were Man city.
    Link for vid=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKrarOImjCw

3. Dear Chairman,

I chose Alexis Sanchez dink over Randolph (3/12/2017) because it was incredibly cheeky and skillful also it completed his hatrick.